ASHFORD AND BEYOND
Ashford is one of Kent's most developed towns with a healthy mix of lifestyle, business and education facilities. The new college in the town centre offers a range of courses and a new 'Commercial Quarter' is also taking shape.
Ashford has fantastic transport links to the rest of Kent, with the M20 motorway and the A20 on its doorstep.
And while there is plenty to do in and around the town, those looking to venture further afield will realise that The Panorama is perfectly placed.
Take a look at 15 places you can be in under an hour:
1. Royal St George’s Golf Course, Sandwich 2. Calais
3. Gatwick Airport
4. London Kings Cross
5. Kent Downs – Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
6. Chart Hills Golf Club, Biddenden
8. Brands Hatch
9. Camber Sands
10. The O2 Arena, London
12. Royal Tunbridge Wells
14. Bluewater Shopping Centre
15. Turner Contemporary, Margate