Help to Buy
Get set to be part of Ashford's Skyline at The Panorama – Help to Buy now available!
Secure your luxurious Skyline apartment at The Panorama with only a 5% deposit thanks to Help to Buy.
Help to Buy is a government-backed scheme to help buyers make their dreams of owning a new home a reality through an equity loan.
Through Help to Buy, homebuyers with a minimum 5% deposit will be eligible for an interest free equity loan from the government of up to 20% of the value of their new home; leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
The scheme is available to first-time buyers and existing home owners on new build properties up to a maximum value of £600,000.
The equity loan must be repaid after 25 years (or earlier if you sell your property) and is interest free for the first five years. From year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%.
Help to Buy is available to homebuyers regardless of their annual personal income, with mortgages available from a number of high street lenders.
Take advantage of Help to Buy at The Panorama and secure your dream Skyline home today.
Skyline apartments are available from £235,000 and they're selling fast!
Help to Buy
What you need to know
- Available on new build properties
- Available to first time buyers
- Just a 5% deposit required
- Buyers receive a Government-backed equity loan of up to 20% of the value of a new home
- Buyers only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society
- No limit on household income
- Help to Buy available up to the maximum property value of £600,000
- For more information please visit https://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/